The Course is currently being reconfigured from a shorter 12 green course to a longer 9 green course allowing for playing of 9 or 18 holes.
Reconfiguration of the course, including resurfacing and recontouring of the old 3rd green, is expected to be completed by September 2017.
The course will remain open for green fee and competition play in a revised 9/18 layout.
Regular competitions are available for men on Tuesday morning, Ladies on Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning with mixed play on Saturday and Friday mornings with the 'Vets' (over 55). Juniors are encouraged to play in these competitions.
Enjoy amazing views over the course and a range of features and facilities that add to the enjoyment of playing golf including.
- Club/function room capable of seating up to 100 persons, including in-house catering;
- Alfresco area;
- Comprehensive commercial quality kitchen and cool-rooms;
- Hotel quality bar facility;
- Toilets, and change facilities are available for males and females with access for people with disabilities; and
- A Golf Shop.
Green Fee Prices
Green fees must be paid at the Golf Shop prior to the commencement of play.
- SPECIAL WINTER RATES while course remodelling is underway
- Green Fees Adult 9 Holes $15
- Green Fees Adult 18 holes $20
- Green Fees Pensioner 9 or 18 holes $15
- Green Fees Student 9 or 18 holes $15
No Seniors Card discount. Keep your Green Fee receipt on you as you may be asked to produce it on the course during play, by a Club official.
Excluding the summer period, available starting times for Green Fee players are detailed on the 'Conditions of Play / Local Rules' page.
The general criteria that applies is ‘neat, clean and tidy’ attire is to be worn at all times. The following is not acceptable at any time on the Course or in the Clubhouse :
- Tops must be worn and not to include singlet tops or offensive T-shirts/polo tops
- Damaged or dirty clothing
- Swimming attire, footy or stubby shorts and track suits are not allowed
- Bare feet, dirty footwear, and boots (ripple soled shoes not allowed on the course)
- Hats/Caps are not to be worn in the Clubhouse except for approved functions or festive occasions.
Ocean Grove Golf Club Inc. staff and Committee members may ask members and visitors at any given time to conform to the Club's standard of dress.